Video 1: The #1 reason women get breast augmentation: Something changed!
Video 2: Gummy Bear, Shaped and Round Implants; How would a woman select the right ones?
Video 3: What happens when the breasts fall and droop? Dr. Vasisht explains the need for a breast lift:
Video 4: Recovery time, getting back to work, incision size, managing pain and reducing the fear:
Some Breast Augmentation questions that Dr. V answers frequently during patient consultations:
1. Am I crazy for wanting breast augmentation? How common is the procedure?
2. My husband/boyfriend does not want me to get this done, but I do. Why do I feel guilty?
3. How do I know what size to get? I am not sure what size I want, so can the surgeon help me? What are the factors that go into that decision?
4. I heard that I have to have them replaced every ten years. Why?
5. I heard pain is horrible after the surgery. Is that true?
6. What are my choices for shape and texture? I am afraid of silicone, because I heard they can leak. What is a memory gel? What is gummy bear? What is the difference between the shaped implants and round ones? What is a textured implant?
7. Can I get breast cancer after having a breast augmentation? Also, does it affect getting mammograms?
8. When can I start exercising after the surgery?
9. How do I know I need a Breast Lift?
10. I heard that I need and MRI after the memory gel implants? Why? How often?
What’s your question? Complete the contact form to the right and send your question directly to Dr. V.